Please send expressions of interest and CV to Hannah.McDonald@northdevon.gov.uk by midnight on Monday 19th October.
Interviews to take place via Microsoft Teams on the morning of Thursday 22nd October.
Please note: Secondment applications welcome. The role is funded for 5 months in the first instance. It is hoped to extend this subject to securing future funding.
One Northern Devon Communities & Flow Co-ordinator
Ilfracombe Town Council will act as the employer for this role on behalf of One Northern Devon
Salary: £24,000 pro rata
Hours: 30 hrs
Term: 5 month fixed term contract
Location: Northern Devon (home working currently)
Responsible to: Hannah McDonald, One Communities Partnership Development Manager
Purpose of One Northern Devon Communities and Co-ordinator
To support the One Community Developer in each of the One Communities to deliver their community workplan that includes: understanding their community needs; understanding what assets are available; creating a one year action plan to address those needs with the assets available.
To co-ordinate the OND Social Prescribing & Community Development Network
To support the Community Developers as funded by One Northern Devon
To develop and embed the One Northern Devon Flow Model (Community, Virtual and TAP) and also link with Youth Flow and High Flow through co-ordinator (see OND Flow Toolkit).
To promote a trauma informed and holistic approach to all people working within and being supported through One Northern Devon using the Flow Toolkit
To support the One Communities Partnership Development Manager with any relevant One Northern Devon projects
To help build an evidence-base to show the impact of the One Communities and Flow model
· Able to work independently and as part of a team
· Good understanding of the not for profit sector as well as statutory and public sector
· Proven experience of working in a trauma-informed manner
· Proven experience of working effectively and engaging with stakeholders from the statutory, voluntary and public sector
· Proven ability to work to deadlines and target-orientated work plans with minimal supervision
· Experience of developing and supporting networks and groups
· Ability to write reports and other documents
· Proven experience of supporting existing partnerships and projects as well as developing new ones
· Ability to be pro-active and self-starting in the development of projects and partnerships.
· Have a high level of IT literacy, particularly in relation to reporting, websites, social media
· Be an effective communicator in both verbal and written forms.
OND Flow Toolkit
· To ensure Community Flow is embedded within each of the One Communities
· To establish procedures and protocols around this – anonymous presenting of problem
· Liaise with professionals to enable help and support – escalate to TAP if needed.
· Keep case studies and data around any Community Flow support which is given.
· Further develop virtual platform including GDPR
· Promotion of Virtual Flow throughout Northern Devon
· Monitoring of platform and collation of data
Team around the Person (TAP)
· Creating a multi-agency team of professionals and the individual to design a bespoke plan and share actions.
· Keep people updated after the meeting